Saturday, September 10, 2011

Show and Tell Saturday

A friend recently suggested we have a "show and tell" when we next got together. I used to love show and tell. I have been really loving Pinterest-I had had an account for a while but something about the Fall gets my creative juices flowing. So here is my show and tell for this week.
Wonder which one is mine??
God is good-after a few weeks and one this week when I was a single parent (Hubband is recovering from minor knee surgery) sitting at a football or baseball field EVERY NIGHT in the heat for 2 hours, I was truly grateful select baseball has moved to Sunday night so we can have only two practices during the week.
The boy is LOVING tackle football. His first game is this afternoon. GO Buckeyes!
This is his "tough" look in his new jersey. We had a little pregame team get together last night at Ragin Cajun-fun!
I saw several wreaths that I pinned on Pinterest. This is my attempt to replicate what I saw. I am pretty pleased. Jenn and Robyn make prettier wreaths than I so I was happy this one turned out. Most materials from the dollar store.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: