Saturday, November 1, 2008

So precious

The hubband needed to drop off his Jeep to be repaired so we found ourselves eating a semi-early dinner at a local Mexican restaurant. He has been gone all week on business and we were both so needing a nap after eating dinner. He made the mistake of saying he would pay someone the contents of his wallet to take the boy trick or treating because he was so exhausted. I usually stay and give out candy. I quickly took him up on his offer and had a wonderful evening as the boy and I walked around our neighborhood. This was my first time to go with him and I loved hearing his thoughts, comments and wonder about the world of tricker treating. May the force be with you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna Willett said...

okay, he is a pretty awesome darth vader.