Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Fa Reel

Tonight I met with a fitness trainer. This is a monumental moment because I never thought we would invest in our fitness to such an extent. The trainer is a friend of a friend so I went knowing I was in good hands. He didn't blow any smoke or play any games. I found myself very emotional afterwards and was suprised by that. I don't know if I was beginning to mourn my relationship with sugar, fat and caffeine or if I scraped on somthing much deeper.
I am leaving tomorrow for a conference. I am excited to see a friend who has moved away **Hi June** and I am sad to leave my boys and my scrappy friends. Be home Saturday. Love to all. Toodloo............

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very excited for you. Do you have to give up caffine too????? When do you start? I am starting the gym on Monday and I believe I will be out of cigarettes too.

Kim said...

Mechiel, I'm really excited for you. Trust me, your trainer is the very best, and he will help you get control over food and exercise if you let him. I'm always here for you, so don't hesitate to ask if you need something!