Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wha Wha wa Wednesday

Hi. Nutin much to say. I had a bit of a meltdown today. I mentally thought that painting would be complete today and then when Maritza, our cleaning fairy came tomorrow, the house would be freshly colored and clean. Needless to say the spa bathroom rugs I took the time to wash and lay on the chairs by the pool had fallen into the pool sometime during the day. When I found myself fishing them out, I should have known things were not going to go well. I let the tears fall, put on my big girl panties and took some aspirin. The hubband wisely made dinner and dealt with the boy while I spoke with the painters about returning on Friday for touch ups on areas they had missed, unloaded the dishwasher, folded 6 loads of laundry and did various other organizing. Once the laundry got folded, I could see some light and I got myself under control. Many times I just let the cleaning get done an don't give much thought about preparing. Ideally, I should put stuff away (big challenge) so that the cleaning fairy can focus on cleaning. Plus-what woman likes to have another woman guess where to put things?
Everyone have a great Thursday!!!

No comments: