Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Merry


Merry Christmas Eve Ya'll,

Wet and rainy here. I am finding that the Christmas season, like life, is full of suprises. I had our families little schedule all worked out in my head. Yesterday the hubband announces we will head off to his padres and spend the night and leave for the game from there. After an inital freak-out (I still have presents to wrap and the house was not scrap picture ready) I shook a tail feather and off we went.

This morning brought more suprises as our dear friends had to let their 2 tickets go due to feeling poorly. She-Bang.. all available boys are roused and taken off to the TEXANS in the rain and I find myself a small but delicious chunk of time to relax and reorganize for the Christmas events coming so quickly here at home.

Christmas miracles, the Texans won! Thanks Santa.

No comments: