Friday, December 30, 2011

This has been a grand holiday. The boy asked to have a friend over and we have done that a few times. I learned it is not so bad-given the right friend. Here is one of his pals and he making a fort in the living room.
Here are my boys with Papa. We spent Christmas eve with them and exchanged gifts. The boy loved the micorscope and electric car they gave him.
Here is the traditional making of pimiento cheese for Santa. I decided to show the crazy photo instead of the sweet one-its really the one they love the most!
Every Christmas morning Mimi and Paw paw come over for breakfast. I love this time but must admit I was a bit distracted as we opened gifts as I was arranging the arrival of this suprise....
Meet miss Zoey. She is a 10 week old pomeranian and is quite cute if I do say so myself!! She was the big gift from Santa and has kept us busy ever since.

No comments: