Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weekend fun

Tonight I made a recipe I recently saw on the TV. It looked like a fairly easy way to make mole. The original recipe was to make the sauce to serve over beef fajitas but I just de-boned a roasted chicken and mixed it in. The sauce is Deee lish and something new to add to our dinner choices.

Cooking new dishes that turn out yummy is FUN!
I finally finished the calendar project that I started this week at Archivers. Jenn and I took the class on Tues? and tonight I painted the covers, added the photos and finished up the details. It is a tradition to give it to my mom at the beginning of each year. It turned out cute!!

Scrapbooking is FUN!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl. Sounds like you had a very fun productive weekend.

thejuneleyen said...

very cute!!! love it.