Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads and future Dads out there. Unfortunately, neither I or my hubband have grandparents alive. I do have memories-my moms Dad was always happy. He made wonderful bird calls and once was a moon shiner. My fathers' father dipped Red Man tobacco, was a rancher and always had a mischievous twinkle in his eye.
My hubband has a wonderful father. He has sacrificed for his family and is always thinking of them; how he can make them happy.

My Dad? I don't have words to tell you how wonderful he is. Girls always love their daddies-right?!
He used to wrestle on the floor with my sister and I. I know he had to be very patient to be a Dad in a house full of girls. He worked very hard along with my mom to give us a great life. There is so much dysfunction in the world-I can truly say I had a safe and loving childhood-how rare is that?!
Thanks Dad, I love you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: