Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

I can't believe the last time I blogged, it was the beginning of December! That month really flew. We spent Christmas on the water, cruising to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, on Carnival. We went with our in-laws and one of my besties, Jenn and her kiddos. We had a great time and were able to relax and take it easy. After returning, we headed over to Mimi's and Paw paws for the rest of the holiday with my sister and her family. So much fun! I am going to put up a slide show to the side so you can see my December pics-should you want to!
My word for the year... MMmm I have been thinking a lot about that one. Last year was HAPPY and the year before DETERMINED. I think this year will be SWEET. Why you ask? Many reasons.. here are some thoughts:
  • I am giving up white sugar for one year. Believe it people, it is a done deal.
  • I have been thinking about how "sweet" life is for me (our family) right now and I want to maintain an attitude of gratitude.
  • I want to continue my quest to feel more joy, happiness in my life and I think that would be reflected in my "sweet" actions and words.
  • Did you know that once my hubband wrote me a card and called me his "sweatie"? He meant sweetie-you know Cajuns and spelling-anyway... I am finding that working out consistently is "sweet" and I am looking forward to the sweat at least three times a week.

I wish you all a Happy New Year and may all of your wishes and desires come true in 2010.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

June (a.k.a. "Junebug", Junie June", "Junabell"... said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. I just thought SWEET was your middle name. Congrats on all you "feel better" accomplishments. I can see the results and "you look marvelous" in Billy Crystal's voice. Love ya, June

Wilma said...

Chele, I think you are sweet, thanks for all your help over the holidays. Enjoyed the visiting. Love, Mom