Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Aaaaarbor Oaks

This is my mess on the drive way that is essential for the weekend of scrapbooking fun that lay ahead. It does not include clothes and food-important things went in first!! I was off on Thursday so I made a special breakfast for PJ (migas) and then dropped him off for a fun day at school. I returned home, loaded up the stuff, jumped in the shower and then met Reagan to pick up our Christmas photos. Yeah!! Then back home to meet Jenn and then to pick up Natalie. We arrived into Lake Charles late and went straight to Arbor Oaks.
This is a shot of some of the ladies at the weekend retreat. Such a talented group of women!! I have been with them before and it was fun to reconnect. Each day we took turns making lunch or dinner. Lots of yumminess was prepared and shared.
This is my sweet friend Robyn. She and I have known each other since High School. She looks so good-always a doll. We sadly left on Sunday and drug out feet back to H town. I was glad to have Nat and Jenn along for the adventure.
We had such a blast and I am in withdrawals already. Join me tomorrow for a give-away!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: