Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Time flies..

Wow! I hardly ever miss a Sunday post!! Last weekend was a blast with a capital B! Picture 13 ladies in a country but nice lake club house. Tables set up, music and lots of snacks. We ate, cropped, shared, laughed and some even danced. So healing and relaxing. I was able to complete a project that turned out MAJOR cute but I cannot share beyond that cause some folks who read here are receiving the said cute-ness. Scrappy girls just ask me about it later! In other news, I did make some other cute layouts and books so it was a creative weekend for sure.
I arrived home mid-Sunday to two cute men/boys who just laid in our big ole bed and cuddled and rested. I wish sometimes I had a heavenly camera and with a blink of an eye I could snap those shots.... The hybband snoring cuddled up next to me on one side, the boy playing leap frog on the other rubbing his foot on my leg and me in the middle reading Ali's new book-heaven!!
We ate Escalantes at the boys request and then relaxed a bit more before the week hit. And hit is did!! So far, cramps, cold weather and work craziness.
I hope you all have a blessed week!!

No comments: