Sunday, October 28, 2007

Click, clack, click...top of the coaster

Ever have one of those Sundays? I felt this sudden rush and found myself cooking almost a weeks worth of meals and now am enjoying those wonderful Sunday shows and thinking about the whirlwind this week will be. Here it is in a nutshell....
Monday- Regular work+drop off the husband to work-car being worked on+late night meeting.
Tuesday- Regular work+Weight Wachers+sons picture day+create costume
Wednesday- Regular work+ major training I am not prepared for+Halloween
Thursday- Regular work +pray I have done laundry all week+ meet parents for drop off + drop dog +pack+ wedding shower for co-worker
Friday- Regular work+ leave by one and get to airport for San Fran (Fri-Tues) then San Fran to Chicago (Tuesday-Saturday).
I am thrilled and exhausted at the same time.

This weekend? Friday the boy and I went to a craft show nearby. Saturday I was at Archivers for a big chunk and then took the hubband and boy to dinner for their b-days at Maggianos. (yummo!!) Sunday we met my in-laws for a Mexican food birhday fiesta. Life is good, life is full, life is fast, life is a gift. I am trying to savor each moment good and challenging.

No comments: