Monday, July 30, 2007

Weeeekend

What fun! The weekend began with the opportunity to take a class with Debby Schuh at By Design Scrapbooking. It was their first class and everything was just lovely. Tracy and her staff are friendly and very helpful. I will post my layout later.
Saturday flew by and we did lots of little projects at home, went to see the hubbands' cousin at the in-laws (plus YUMMY mexican food). We ended that evening with a late, late movie (Babel-strange but Brad Pitt). Sunday, we slept in late, missed church and prepared for our dear friends, Nat, Robert and Madeliene to come over. We had a feast of fish tacos, grilled fruit salad, corn soufle and broccoli salad-YUMMO. No wonder my pants are tight today!! Back to eating right.
Have a great week all.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great picture. Wish I could have been there. I miss your pretty smile. So looking forward to lunch tomorrow