Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I know what we did last weekend

Hi all. I know a few wanted to see. Here is Tim Holtz with June, LeAnn and I. We had SO much fun!! As always-you think of others who you wish could have joined in the finger-staining fun-we missed you girls!!




This is one of the projects that we did involving a canvas and bees wax. This was my favorite by far. I loved every part of it and I am anxious to get into it again.



June won some stamps from Tim. So funny, the assistant asked her to draw names. He said, "pick your own name". June reached into the tub and did just that!! She was thrilled. Thanks June for the hospitality. Thanks Leann for being so willing to share.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

June (a.k.a. "Junebug", Junie June", "Junabell"... said...

Wowza! I loved every minute of this weekend. I can't wait to do it again...when is that again???

Unknown said...

I can't tell you guys how sorry I am I missed it. I am so glad you all had such a great time. When can I get a private class. Love the bee wax. Put me down for when you want to do it.

Plastic said...

man that looks fun, i can't wait to see it in person