Tuesday, February 6, 2007

He is such a fibber

I just received an e-mail from the Boys teacher titled "What didn't make it into your Valentine". Here is the message he dictated:

I love my mom because last night she took me to the store to get a brand new chair like Ms. (teacher's) chair. I love her because she got me a diet coke and she got me a brand new green grass blanket. I love my mom because she got me a hundred big bottles of Pepsi’s. She had this really old picture and she gave it to me and she hanged it up on my wall. It was like, you know, it was one of the presidents. I love my mom because she buys me a real dinosaur. She lets me play horsey on her back. Did I tell you she buys me a real dinosaurs? And she makes me go to bed. Sometimes she buys me stickers.
Love,
The boy

The fibber!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only truth is that I am the mom.

No comments: