Sunday, January 31, 2010

The real us

Hi everyone.
Well as predicted, it was a busy weekend. I ended up doing a lot of errands but also vegging today. I crashed out late last night and slept great-even missed church. Groceries, Target with the boy and a great seafood dinner. The boy asked me to the movies-he even offered to pay for it! We were going to go but the evening got away from us.
I don't know if I have ever mentioned it but I have three blogs. This one, a work related on and one about our families quest for good health. If you are interested, here is the link: the real us
Tomorrow-I am so excited-we are having our tile steamed and then sealed-Yea hoo. I HATE my kitchen tile. The cost to have it cleaned is small compared to replacing so I am celebrating the small things in life.

No comments: