Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Happy

Funny that title-not the two words I would use to describe me over the last few days. Work, cramps, weekend commitments.... moving on to the positive.
This coming week I will be turning 42. I had to calculate because I already thought I was 42. Sign of old age?? The boys already took me out to celebrate. I had a date with them both.
We went to see Grease at the Hobby center and also had a lovely dinner at Artista. Yum-O

I have had the hardest time finding a navy purse to go with my work clothes that are navy. I have looked high and low. I had found a Michael Khors that was great but I really didn't want to give 400 for it. This summer I was in LA on a work trip and stumbled into a store called Harveys. I loved their purses and most especially the blue ones. Flash forward to a few weeks ago when conversations turned to our birthdays and I mentioned that I really wanted a navy purse and the only one I had found was this kooky place in LA. The hubband says, "you should get online and order it." He only had to say it once and my fingers flew..to the website. I ADORE my purse and get asked about it everywhere I go. Mom, these shots are for you. I know where the love of purses comes from!


2 comments:

Wilma said...

Chele, I love your purse. You are a very deserving person, and lucky to have such a wonderful husband.

Unknown said...

cute:) Hope you had a very happy birthday.