Sunday, September 6, 2009


I just love this image from Mary Engelbreit and it seems to sum up my weekend.
I totally scrap-lifted this layout-see below. I love how it turned out and I should-it took me all day Saturday in between other projects such as cooking, dishes etc..
This is the original layout.
This is the husband. We did some cooking this weekend. He is laughing and saying he needs to take me on vacation so I can have something interesting to take pictures of. My response- "I do have something interesting to take pictures of... my everyday life." Ali, Stacy and Cathy would be so proud!
What a doll. Glad to see we enjoy laughing together after almost 14 years.
This is my last craft project for the night. I made a Halloween card for the boys teacher. They are the owls and I again lifted this idea from 2 peas and I just happen to have some new stamps thanks to Robin. I love Halloween and I am super excited because I have a C U T E idea for his teacher. So fun!
I have been thinking about my friend Jenn and her project to get her casa ready for a major family influx and my parents who called twice tonight but I just never got to call in time.
There is always tomorrow!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wilma said...

Good blog, so glad you all are so happy and can laugh, thats what it's all about. Love, Mom

Wilma said...

I finally learned how to reply to your blog. It kept saying I had to use a google account, didn't have one. Little slow.