Thursday, December 4, 2008

Back to Life, back to reality

Hey is the song playing in your head??!
Well, we returned from Disney. We had a blast and I have the photos here on the right hand side. You can click on them if you want to see bigger shots.
Yesterday, we attended a funeral for a dear family member. Ro's Dad, Don, passed from a year long battle with cancer. He was so loved and left a legacy of very strong and smart children and grandchildren. Funerals are always hard but I appreciated their understanding that we will see him again. The service was fun and quirky just like Don was.
I am having a hard time getting back into routine. I keep telling myself that I am going to catch my groove this weekend. Time is just flying by and we swoosh headlong into the Christmas season.

No comments: