Friday, September 12, 2008

For those who want to know

What did the hurricane say to the other hurricane?I have my eye on you.
HA
Well, an update for those who are interested in the mundane doings of a small family in the Gulfton ghetto. We got in a good Mexican meal at Escalantes last night. Priorities you know. This morning I slept in late-7:45-so sad I know. Anywhoo... breakfast provided from the hubband who had been out candle and battery shoppin early. He wanted to go and see what was happnin in our area so we grabbed some local BBQ and drove around. Myerland was pretty empty but it appears that many local residents, especially our neighbors, have hunkered down. We put the cars in the garage, drug in the generator and the fans and have enjoyed MANY movies. Ike is going to be devastating on many levels but I am trying to appreciate the forced time to relax.

I will send a message in the am if we have electricity.

No comments: