Sunday, February 10, 2008

Life is so daily

I love seeing examples of beginning, authentic writing. The other day the boy was a little too quiet in his room and my mommy radar went off. When I went to check on him he was making a 2 sided sign for his door. This side says open and the other says not open (nopn). Cool. Saw a reason to write and wrote. That's evidence of a great teacher-last year.
What does your Sunday night look like? This is the boys at our house. After 7, I am ususally "off" as the bath has been given and the daddy and the boy watch Extreme Home Makeover while I do creative stuff. They wrestle during commercials. I could heal squeals and giggles and couldn't help document this slice of life.
The funeral for Jon was late Friday and the burial, Saturday. The loss for everyone is tremendous. My heart is breaking for Jennifer. We all want to help so much and there is nothing, absolutely nothing we can do.

My mom and several others have asked for the name of the bank where Jon worked and where they set up a fund for the family. It is The Texas Dow Employees Credit Union. Any little bit of Greene will help. http://www.tdecu.org/
Posted by Picasa

No comments: