Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Post punkin thankfulness

A little something and a whole lot of nothing.
I am reminding myself that November is NOT over and that I must keep my thankful commitment up even after the Thanksgiving pumpkin buzz has worn off. So... with that in mind, here is my list:
  • I am grateful to be a girl. I have major cramps but I always balance my grinching about these killers with a grateful heart for the miracle of creating a life. I am blessed to be a girl and therefore inheritor of the most fantastic experience bar none-bringing a little spirit into this world.
  • I am grateful for my hubband. None are perfect and each one can annoy at any time. I have a friend who is wondering about her spouses fidelity. As a single gal I was once cheated on and it forever changes you. I am grateful for the relationship we have and I never take that for granted. It is not perfect, but its real and today it is good.
  • I am grateful for God's continual blessings. I have a home that is warm and just right for us. I have a great job with great bosses and people to work with. I have a great family here and far (hi Kristi!) and I love them. I was blessed to gain creativity from both parents and I love being able to express myself whether it is through cooking or scrapbooking. I am grateful for friends-whether it is a sweet e-mail, a hug as soon as I see you or a wonderful treat in the mail-I am so blessed.
  • Lastly, I am grateful for my testimony. I don't share it often-which is a sin for sure. I don't because it is so precious to me that I would hate for someone to make fun or make light of the ideals that I hold so dear. I know that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us and watches over us. I know that we are here for a purpose. I know that He listens to prayer and is waiting to help each of us if we will only be humble enough to ask. I know we can find Him each and every day if we seek him. I love when I feel the spirit with me and guiding me when I ask.

Everyone have a great Wednesday. Love to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi...yes I am reading :-)