Sunday, October 7, 2007

What I know for sure

First some photos. I was inspired by Elsie's zombie cookies so I had to make some of my own. One more shot-my sweet little man got a MVP necklace this weekend for being an active participant and a supportive team mate.
So what I know for sure as I today, turn 40:
1. I am a child of God.
2. He loves me and knows my potential is infinite.
3. I am doing what I was meant to do.
4. I am a good friend.
5. I am a good mom.
6. I am a good wife.
7. I have great friends.
8. I am creative.
9. I love to cook.
10. I haven't taken care of the body that God gave me as I should.
11. Every day is a blessing and new opportunity.
More to come ......

2 comments:

mjr1066 said...

Happy Birthday....40 isn't so bad. I celebrated 41 myself just 3 days ago.

Merry

June (a.k.a. "Junebug", Junie June", "Junabell"... said...

Welcome to the 40's Club! Not so bad, ahhh?