Thursday, June 28, 2007

The funny

The boy has been saying some funny things I must get down before I forget.
  • The calls his knuckles, nickels
  • He is telling me about school one day when he is getting out of the bath. It goes something like this, " Mom, we were playing four-square and I was like boom! and then they were like whaa and then I was like ziiip and then and then I fell down. Hands are flying in motion to the words.
  • The boy grabs his big toe and it pops. "Mom, when I grab my toe, it farts!"
  • "Mom, can you go scrapbooking tonight?" For those who can't read between 5 year old lines that is code for "I want to wrestle with dad, drink to my hearts content and stay up late and you are in the way lady!"

Life with a boy.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I for one read through the lines just fine. LOL so typical....

June (a.k.a. "Junebug", Junie June", "Junabell"... said...

soooo cute!