Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dream with your eyes wide open

Love last minute crop opportunities. My friend Nat and I tried several spots and were resigned to croppin at my casa when something opened up at Archivers. We had a great time and each made some fun stuff. I was able to make something for Father's Day for next year and now know exactly what photos I need to get over this year.
I had this photo that June bug took of me driving in San Antonio. I love being able to crop that double chin. I kept the spirit of Holtz with me and used a clearance priced kit from Wal-mart ($1.00!!!) to create some art. The playing card says "dream with your eyes wide open". I am definitly finding myself lost in thought more and more. So much happens in each day. I am trying to be reflective and more aware.
Good night dear friends, thinking of you all!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

June (a.k.a. "Junebug", Junie June", "Junabell"... said...

You did an awesome job creating this page. It is excellent.

Unknown said...

What a great page. Love it. Miss scrapping with you. We really have to get together!!!!

Unknown said...

BTW--what is the secret to doing the picture with name on it. Love the boy!!!!