Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sunday, Sunday

This has been a full weekend. Beginning my favorite way-scrapbooking with friends! Saturday morning I had to be up and at 'em to take care of some work responsibilities. Afterwards the Boy and I went to the public library and check out some books. We ate lunch and then grabbed a delicious nap till about 3. The boy and the Dad rode bikes and then the hubband and I went on a date!!! Wowsa-that rarely happens. We grabbed some appies at La Griglia *YUM* and then went across the way to the River Oaks Theatre and saw Volver with Penelope Cruz. The hubband always treats me so right so we grabbed a slice of something at the dessert Gallery.

Today, we met some friends at the Rodeo carnival for tons of fun. The kids rode rides, the adults bought and bought. A good time was had by all. Now the boys are napping. I am going to try and get groceries and laundry in before evening TV. Have a great week everyone!!!
Check out the photos if you want to see..

No comments: