Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spring Breakin'

This says Spring Break to me. I know, it sounds crazy but it is true. I love to cook. I love to fill a whole day with grocery store, chopping, baking and piddling around the house. I have a great friend, Veroncia whose mom makes the best sandwiches you will ever wrap your lips around. Here is my adaptation of one. This is a cheese lovers sandwhich.
First buy one reduced fat cresent rolls from Pilsberry.
You will open it and lay out the 1st half on some parchment.
Inside you will place, ham, provolone, swiss and feta.
You can also put tomato, avocado and basil mayo if you are a veggie lover.
Lay the other half on top and cook in the oven-following the cresent roll directions.
When it comes out, cut into triangles with a pizza cutter and enjoy!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: